Suulutaaq’s mission is provide our customers value through timely, efficient, and successful project execution; provide our employees a culture of positive learning and advancing their professional knowledge, skills, and experiences; and provide our Kuskokwim shareholders social and financial benefits through our vision, strategy, goals, and values.
1st – Focus on strategic pursuits, improved capability, and human resources to grow our position in our core markets:
- Heavy and Highway Construction
- Vertical and Military Construction
- Design/Build Services
- Professional Services
2nd – Leverage our past performance for United States Department of Defense (DOD) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) accomplishments.
3rd – Expand our federal client base to new federal agencies and states, municipal, and commercial clients.
4th – Remain Customer-focused with high quality performance, people, and project solutions.
- Customer Focus – offer our customers value through efficient project delivery.
- Business Growth – look for opportunities that leverage our core strengths and competency.
- Strategic Hiring for Exceptional People – bring the right people to the project and offer advancement and training opportunities.
- Relationships – build lasting relationships with trusted business partners.
- Respect and Dignity for diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Training and learning skills, abilities, and experiences
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Be your word and do the right thing
- Do business with people you trust
- Comply with all rules, laws, and requirements
- Honor our Customers, employees and Kuskokwim Shareholders
- Be accountable to your commitments
- Constant Evaluation and Improvement in our processes
- Seek Value Engineering opportunities
- Focus on Safety and Quality
- Communicate Best practices